How to return a package:
- Click on UPS – Global Package and Logistics Services | UPS – United Kingdom go to Tracking, Track Package and enter your TrackingID, click on “Return this Package” and download your return label.
- Print out your return label
- Put the ROOQ box in its original packaging and attach your label to the top of the box.
- Drop off your package at your nearest UPS Access Point
- Once we have processed your return, we will arrange a refund. The refund will be processed using the original payment method and may take a few days to process.
NON EU COUNTRIES:
- Please contact customer support at email@example.com for your return label.
- Your invoice serves as an official export document and must be printed out three times and attached to the package when returning the goods.
- Please clearly mark on the parcel that it is intended as a return.
- If you have any further questions, our customer support team will be happy to help you.
Returns with Klarna
How do I return orders that I have paid for with Klarna?
Register the return on the Klarna website. To do this, open the relevant order and click on “Register return”. Your payment will now be paused until the return has been processed. Klarna will then inform you of the new invoice amount or inform you if payment is no longer necessary. Already paid? Then you will receive a refund within 3-5 working days.
When will I receive my refund if I have chosen Klarna as my payment method?
If you have chosen Klarna as your payment method, the refund will also be processed via Klarna. If you register your return on the Klarna website, you will receive your refund 3-5 working days after receipt of the return.