You have decided to use the ROOQ App; we thank you for the trust you have placed in us. In connection with the associated use, we collect and process various personal data that are required to fulfill the specified purposes. In line with our duty to inform you according to Art. 13 DS-GVO, we would like to point out the following:
Name and contact details of the responsible owner
Im Erdbeerfeld 20
Represented by: Ralf Rüttgers
Tel +49 (0) 241 / 41 25 2000
Contact details of the data protection officer
We have appointed an external data protection officer:
Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Pampuch
Frankenforster Str. 44
51427 Bergisch Gladbach
Purpose of processing
In addition to training analysis, the ROOQ app also offers community features so that, for example, an athlete can connect with a trainer and club.
Legal basis for processing
The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b), to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures, which is carried out at the request of the data subject. (here: use of the app)
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Übermittlung der Daten an Dritte:
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of our services or if you have given your consent.
IT infrastructure services provider (currently Microsoft Azure)
Email delivery services provider (currently https://www.mailjet.de)
Provider of app analysis services (currently Google Firebase)
Google Analytics for Firebase and Firebase Crashlytics
The ROOQ App uses Google Analytics for Firebase and Firebase Crashlytics.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the ROOQ App in order to compile reports on activity for the App operators. Google may also transfer this information to third parties.
This usage data forms the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluations, so that trends can be identified, on the basis of which the offer can be improved accordingly.
The use of Google Analytics for Firebase and Firebase Crashlytics may result in a third country transfer. The legal mechanism for the transfer of data under the GDPR is the EU Standard Contractual Clauses. For more information, please visit (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
Duration of data storage
A deletion of your personal data initiated by us will take place if the data is no longer required to fulfill the purpose pursued with the storage, provided that legal storage obligations do not conflict with this, or if their storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. This does not affect your subsequent rights.
You have the following rights:
• Right of access by the data subject: Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, you may request information about your personal data processed by the controller (e.g. the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients, the planned storage period).
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you may immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by the controller.
• Right to rectification: In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you may immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by the controller.
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you may, under certain conditions, request the deletion of your personal data stored by the controller.
• Right to restriction of processing: According to Art. 18 GDPR, you may, under certain conditions, request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
• Right to data portability: Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may receive your personal data that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
Den Abschnitt Widerspruchsrecht bitte im Kasten oder Fett formatieren.
• Right to object: According to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the use of your data for the above-mentioned purposes at any time. This is possible insofar as the objection is directed against direct advertising or there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation. In the case of objection to direct advertising, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. To exercise your right of objection, please write to the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, you may withdraw your consent, once given, at any time vis-à-vis the controller. This has the consequence that the controller may no longer continue the data processing, which was based exclusively on this consent, for the future.
• Right of appeal: According to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Automated decision making
There is no automated decision making according to Art. 22 para.1,4 GDPR.
Categories of personal data that are collected
• Contact data
• Sport data
• Training data
• Usage data (Firebase)
• Community data
App-specific privacy notices
Accesses of the app to device functions:
• Memory of the device
• Optional: Camera
• Mobile data
• Location services
Data security in the app
We take technical and organizational security precautions to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our data processing and security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We reserve the right to change our data protection and security measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection provisions accordingly and inform you of this in a suitable form and – insofar as necessary – obtain your consent to this.